Dear Fair Friends,
Just a quick note to thank you for using our online ticketing portal for this year’s Fair at Fenway South! Some of you have already joined us, and we’re so grateful you chose to share that special time with us!
If you haven’t already attended the fair (or if you’re coming again!), here are a few short tips that’ll help you have the best experience possible:
- Event parking is $5 cash, so please be prepared when you arrive at the JetBlue Park parking lots.
- During busy hours the lots may start to fill up, so please plan to arrive earlier or later during fair hours to avoid congestion. (We open Friday at 5 PM and Saturday and Sunday at 3 PM.)
- You can redeem your Advance Purchase voucher at ANY BOX OFFICE, and we can scan the QR code on your phone or a paper print-out.
- $20 Thursday Night vouchers WILL be accepted during the remainder of the fair due to the rainout last night. (You can redeem at ANY box office.)
- If you need to purchase additional admission tickets, the two box offices all the way to the left take credit cards, the rest are for cash. Admission is $10 per person for everyone age 3 and over. (Family 4-Packs, Combo Tickets, and $20 Thursdays already INCLUDE admission.)
- Additional ride bracelets (for unlimited rides) and ride tickets can be purchased INSIDE the fair, not at the box offices outside.
THAT’S IT! Come, enjoy, be kind, and have fun!! (Oh, and we'd love it if you'd #sharethefair and tag the #fairatfenway in all your great pix on Facebook and Instagram!)
See you soon!